Sunday, May 13, 2012

Worries and Fears Turned into Excitement

I have always been skeptical in ordering items online. However, Auva's Bridal took away my doubts and fears because they delivered my dress carefully and on time. I ordered this dress a few weeks before my wedding and it arrived on my expected date. I really loved the dress because it gently accentuated my curves from my bust to waist, while minimizing the curves on my hips down. The color ivory blended well with my theme and it highlighted my natural skin tone. One more thing, the embroidery was really excellent; I can feel a vintage and classic feel on it. I can say that every part of the dress is created carefully and with love. Thanks for making my wedding day a perfect and fashionable one. I will absolutely recommend Auva's collection of cheap wedding dresses to my friends and colleagues. Other brides deserve to be beautiful and stunning on their wedding days too.

No comments:

Post a Comment